Followers

Thursday, September 1, 2016

Hack to school night question and response


  1. What is the purpose of this course?
The purpose of this course is to learn how to write a correct essay, to learn new words, and to learn how to use blogs and technogly

2. Describe something interesting that you have learned, read, and/or written during this course so far.
Something I have learned through out this course is how to work the blog and use technology and also learning new meaning to words.

3. What is the easiest experience you've had so far?
The easiest thing so far in this course for me  was making a blog.

4. What is the most challenging experience you've had so far?
The most challenging thing so far is keeping my blog updated.

5. What are your goals for the next grading period?  For the semester? For the year?
My goal is to Have at least a 'B' for this grading period. For this semester my goal would be to challenge myself and get a  'A'. All year my goal is to get "A" or "B" in this class nothing lower.

6.What is a Socratic Seminar?
Socratic Seminar is where you get in to a big circle and get everyone else idea and opinion  and notes and combined there ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment