Followers

Thursday, May 4, 2017

MGOM

Durning this time in class I been thinking of ideas how I can continue on with my big question and how I can start thinking about how to teach the class.So my project I been working on is looking on how was earth created and i have been  looking online to see what other believe and who to look out to I been looking forward to creating a powerpoint on different beliefs and I am going to look to talk to someone interested in this and know more then I do to talk to.For now I am going to look for more information once I have enough I will present my work through a PowerPoint and go from there. From mine and your conference we discussed me to reach out to someone from cal poly and email them and see if there willing to give me some of there thoughts so if I don't find a mentor I will be doing a lot of researching and find out my self if there is a real answer:

No comments:

Post a Comment