Followers

Thursday, April 27, 2017

Digital Divide

(Definition) Digital divide is a term that refers to the gap between demographics and regions that have access to modern information and communications technology, and those that don't or have restricted access. This technology can include the telephone, television, personal computers and the Internet

Technology can help me because there so much  you can do on it and learn from it the web is huge and you can search up so many different thing and find so much out but technology can set you back to because there a lot of apps and if your interested in those app befor you know it you spent so much time just scrolling through your phone and then think I just wasted my time. Now if I had to look at a different point of view of myself there wouldn't be to much of me because I don't post much so there not much to see. Not everything is private or protected you may feel protected but your really not.

No comments:

Post a Comment