Followers

Monday, August 15, 2016

My First Impression

My first impression to the rights to your opinions was the 5 pages of the reading was intresting. I find that mist people don't know there rights. I feel like everyone should know there rights. I think that everyone had the right to say what they want depending on the moment. If everyone knew there right i am sure it would help them out through life and on difficult moment if there in trouble with the law. Also when the writter mentioned about a friend crossing the street and a car was coming and he told her there was a car coming and kinda saved her life i can relate to that. I can relate because I did the same for a friend when a car was coming because I wouldnt want to watch a friend get hit right in front of me. 


My frist impression on "Richard Cory" was kinda depressing. I found it depressing because everyone believed that he had a good life and he was the perfect type of guy but no one new what was really going on. No one would of thought that he was going through rough times and would put a bullet through his head. Everyone thought he was rich and living his life happy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment